Honors Welcome Back Event - Lana Washington

 Activity Category: Academic Enrichment

Attending Honors Program events (lectures, workshops, social gatherings): 3 points


I attended an Honors Program event where we learned more about the program’s plans and goals for the upcoming year. We discussed how the Honors Program will operate, the different events and activities that will be offered, and the overall purpose behind these opportunities. I appreciated learning that the program is not just focused on academics, but also on creating a community where students can connect, grow, and get involved.

One thing that stood out to me was hearing about the goals and motivations behind the events being planned. It helped me understand that these activities are intentionally designed to give Honors students opportunities to build relationships and become more engaged with the Honors community. The event also gave me a better idea of what I can expect from the program this year and encouraged me to take advantage of the opportunities available to me. Overall, I enjoyed getting a clearer picture of the Honors Program and its vision for the upcoming year.





































Comments

Popular Posts