Honors Scrapbooking Event - Lana Washington
Activity Category: Academic Enrichment
Attending Honors Program events (lectures, workshops, social gatherings): 3 points
I attended an Honors Program scrapbooking event where I created a scrapbook page centered around my future aspirations and interests. I enjoyed being able to think about the things I hope to accomplish and the person I want to become while putting those goals into something creative and visual. It was a fun way to reflect on my future and remind myself of what I am working toward.
I also really enjoyed being able to connect with members of the Morehouse Honors Program who attended the event. It was nice to meet other students and have the opportunity to build connections outside of my own program. Overall, the event gave me a chance to step away from schoolwork, reflect on my goals, and creatively visualize my future. I left feeling like I had created a small representation of the future I want for myself, and now I can manifest it.
Comments
Post a Comment