Completing an Internship (+5) Jordyn O'Neal

     



    This summer, I had the opportunity to serve as a Theatrical Intern at The Nederlander Organization in New York City. It was such a rewarding experience, and I am so grateful for everything I learned throughout these 12 weeks.

    During my time, I not only gained experience navigating a theatrical office space but also gained firsthand experience on the business and production sides of the industry. I worked with an amazing cohort on a case study to produce a Broadway production! The internship hosted weekly intern class sessions that focused on the various fields of the professional industry. I was also fortunate to shadow Bobby Wolf and Kris Kaye at the Palace Theatre, where I learned about the daily operations of a Broadway theatre and the responsibilities associated with managing a theatrical venue. I am so grateful for everyone who poured, mentored, taught, and encouraged us this summer!


By Jordyn O'Neal

Comments

Popular Posts