Attending ASU+GSV - Attending a Conference (Bronze 3 Points) Class of 2028

 In april I was selected to attend ASU GSV as a Proximate Social Entrepreneur sponsored by the Gates foundation. Since highschool, I had always wanted to attend ASU GSV, since it was once of the few large  conferences specifically dedicated to educational technology. This opportunity cme about as part of my internship with Innovation for Equity. Throughout the conference I practiced networking with other entrepreneurs and executives, and developed a new strategy tor maintaining professional relationships with those I meet at conference. Rather than connecting with them on linkedin and forgetting them later, I created a table of contacts that included how I met each person, their field, company, and how they could possibly help me. In the following weeks, I actually followed up with my contacts and was able to continue building my network, 

Comments

Popular Posts