Kaplan GRE Test Prep Course (Preparing for and taking a professional exam - 6 points) Alyssa Amaker
This past June, I was approved to take Kaplan's GRE preparation course through Spelman College's career department and I have been studying to take the exam ever since. I attended live sessions every Wednesday evening, each lasting roughly 3 hours, and studied during my spare time.
These sessions put my math literacy skills to work and pushed me to review topics that I hadn't learned since high school. Despite being a history major and humanities enthusiast, I really enjoyed reviewing advanced geometry because it has always been somewhat challenging for me. After using Kahn Academy and Kaplan's resources, I was able to retain a lot of what I learned and optimize my usual math processes for the test.
I look forward to practicing some more until I receive my desired score!
- Alyssa Amaker


Comments
Post a Comment